This Motion Activated Sprinkler Repeller Keeps Unwanted Animals Out Of Your Garden Effectively, Safe and Harmless.
Does a dog keep pooping in your garden or in a particular spot in your yard where you wish he wouldn't, or perhaps rabbits or deer keep munching on your flowers or tomato plants. This brilliant new invention combines a sensor with a yard sprinkler and will spray oncoming pests and pets to deter them from entering that area. It's perfect for scaring off dogs, cats, deer, rabbits, mice, birds, raccoons, squirrels, and more.
SprayCrow sprinkler contains a sensor that's powered by a solar rechargeable battery and will automatically detect any movement within 36 feet radius. Once it detects movement, it sprays an area up to 1200 feet for 5 seconds, and then stops until it detects more movement.
All you have to do is just attach a garden hose, and SprayCrow will do the rest. It's a safe alternative to ugly fencing, and won't hurt any animals that it sprays, as it'll just scare them off so they run away. It's also great at deterring other wild pests from entering your yard or garden such as armadillos, chipmunks, coyotes, foxes, geese, moles, opossums, skunks, and more.
- Protects gardens, landscaped areas and yards from deer, rabbits, birds and other animal intruders
- Detects and sprays both day and night
- Effective and Harmless - The sudden noise, movement and spray scare animals, teaching them to avoid your area.
- Upgraded Motion Sensor - Unique lens design increases detection range for smaller animals, like cats and raccoons.
- Fail-Safe and Leak-proof Valve - The valve is designed to automatically close and cut off the water even without power.
- Hooks up in seconds with a standard garden hose
- Efficient - Conserves water–just 2 to 3 cups per deterrence.