The Panama hat is not only a fashion but also a fine handmade artwork. Lightweight, breathable, and shading make it the darling of summer trends.
Genuinely handmade by master weavers directly in Ecuador!
With a UPF 50+ rating, these hats provide the perfect amount of shade during sunny weather!
The ideal accessory to add extra fashion to any of your outfits!
Havana Retro is a modern fedora with a blocked teardrop crown and features a medium-sized brim, breathable sweatband, and comes in classic color grosgrain hatband or leather hatband. The brim contains a wire to hold its shape. This item is a genuine Panama hat handwoven in Ecuador.
- Material: 100% Toquilla Straw
- Brim: 2 1/8" snap
- Crown: 4 1/4" teardrop
- Hatband: 1 1/2" grosgrain or 1 1/2" cotton or 1" Jute Rope or 1" suede leather
- Climate: Sun
Handwoven in Ecuador. Finished in the US. Measurements are approximate, this is a handwoven product and actual measurement may slightly vary.
- You'll hear lots of compliments and grab the attention of others while they witness you in your hat!
- Breathable and comfortable - suitable for any day trip, picnic, horse racing, weekend getaway, or beach trip, our Panama hat is light and comfortable, and fits your head better.
- Authentic Fedora-style Montecristi hats - Although all Qiu hats are handmade, these Montecristi Fedoras are made by the family of a master weaver and are more refined than most of their peers.
It has a long history and is widely loved by politicians and stars.
- Ecuador Handmade Straw Hat is a modern American hat with a medium-sized brim, breathable sweatband with a grosgrain hatband, or leather hatband in classic colors. The brim has a wire to keep its shape. This item is a genuine Panama hat hand-woven in Ecuador.
- Ideal for outdoor activities such as gardening, beaches, swimming pools, parks, camping, hiking, church activities, tournament days, etc. No matter where you wear this stylish cute hat.